Saturday, March 9, 2013

Last Name? Ok 20 minutes

My sweet babboo bought me a gift card for a cooking class at Sur la Table.  I loved this gift, not only because it sounds like a lot of fun, he bought it so we could go together.  Cue the "awwww". 
For anyone not familiar with the classes at Sur la, they have everything from the classic dishes of Spain, to pies and tarts, to tamales, to gnocchi, and many, many more.  The class we both want to take is Thai Restaurant Favorites.  We both love Thai food, and have attempted Pad Thai a couple times, but it just never comes out quite right. 

The menu:  Fresh Thai Summer Rolls with Peanut Sauce – Classic Shrimp Phad Thai – Spicy Beef and Cucumber Salad – Mango Sticky Rice with Coconut Sorbet

Sounds delicious, right?  The only Thai class they have is in mid June unless they add another.  Until then I guess we will keep ordering take out, which is ok with me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment