Saturday, March 9, 2013

I have almost 5900 pins on my Pinterest Boards and I would say 80% are recipes.  But today isn't going to be about a food pin.  Today, I'm choosing what project to do to spruce up the house a little.  I'm deciding between a few things, so I'm hoping for some advice.  I know I want to do some sort of sign to mix in with pictures on a wall somewhere in the house.  Here are my front runners:

You Are
Dave Matthews Band Song, This is my ringtone for Babboo



Similar to the first, but I like lettering more



Another song lyric. i would change color and font.


Another DMB song



Because we live on the lake
Love You More

I'm second guessing myself because these will be in a common area of the house.
So, why don't you all comment on what you think I should choose.  Please and Thank You.

*****click on captions to find signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment