Sunday, March 10, 2013

Knock, Knock, Knock....Penny

One of my favorite Pinterest Boards is "My Shiny Penny." I would love to tackle a penny floor or the penny bar, or the penny wall, but I'm not sure Babboo would be down with any of those. So I'm thinking that a penny word might be the answer to my first penny project.
 
 
I love this penny wall.  It has been sealed with epoxy, so the pennies look like they are under glass.  Holly from Bella Nest describes this project. The coolest thing is there is a line of pennies with family birth years. 
 


Rebecca from Crafted Sparrow made this as a gift.

 


I found this project at Sometimes Homemade.

I'm thinking of putting my word mixed in with framed pictures on my next project, the gallery wall. I first need to figure out where this gallery wall is going to be, since all the walls in this house seem to be too small, cut up by openings, doorways, stairways, windows..... At any rate, I think I will do the word "lucky" as a little play on the lucky penny thing, and with the pictures I think it will fit in. 
 
 
When I get motivated and finish my word, I'll post it here.  Happy Spring Forward.  



No comments:

Post a Comment