Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Bowl!!!! and the Secret Ingredient

Don't let the exclamation marks in the title fool you, the only reason I'm excited for  Super Bowl is we get to make yummy food.  Last Sunday someone asked me who was in the Super Bowl and I honestly had no clue.  I'm more of a college football girl.

So let's go over our pre-menu, which is subject to change pending the trip to the grocery store.
  • ham roll-ups with green onions (maybe a few with pickles too)
  • jalapeno popper dip
  • spinach dip
  • guacamole (I love our guacamole)
  • salsa
  • pulled pork
  • veggie tray
  • sliders
  • an Oreo dessert of some sort probably brownies, yum
There will be pictures and a post, since I've really been slacking on my blogging responsibilities. I may even reveal the secret ingredient to our guacamole!

1 comment:

  1. sorry no pics, the beer tasted too good to worry about pics.

    ReplyDelete