Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Present Time

Anytime is a good time for present time, right?  I recently explained "present time" to someone and now I will explain it to you.  Present time is when you buy a gift for someone, that you believe they will like, and they say they like it whether they do or not.  One stipulation is that you must put a little bit of thought into said gift.  Present time is not buying a gift or gifts off a list someone gave to you.  Although, saying you want something far in advance of present time, or that you like something is not considered a list. 
I have to admit present time on Valentine's Day was good for me and I hope it was good for you.  If it wasn't you should go out and get yourself something nice.  Here's a few suggestions if you need a little help.

Let's start with jewelry.  I'm going to  give you lots of choices, so I'm foregoing descriptions just click on the links and get yourself something shiny.


Be Still Ring
 
Right Hand Ring



Queen's Crown Ring
Eternity Band



LOVE THIS!!!
I know, I know, all rings, but oh so pretty.  If you like these try my Pinterest jewelry boards,  Etsy Jewelry, Jewelry, and there are a few things on Really Want.

 Now for the tech, novelty, and gadget type stuff....


Memoto Lifelogging Camera
Eton Boost Turbine
USB Humidifier



Jawbone Health Bracelet
I Love ALL the Novelty Ice Cube Molds
Gnome Be Gone




Bonsai Tree Charger

Like to eat and drink?



Avocado Cuber
Skelly Corkscrew


The Dipr

If you don't like any of the above you can always give yourself a spa day for present time, or go buy yourself a new outfit.  In any case, we're getting close to the end of winter and it's a perfect time to cheer yourself up with a present you will love.

No comments:

Post a Comment