Thursday, December 6, 2012

God Save the Pallet, Pinterest, and The Girl's Got Talent

One of my other blogs is Pinterestaholic.  It has been greatly neglected as of late because I haven't had time to do any of my projects and I haven't taken the time to write about the recipes I've tried. I absolutely love Pinterest and am totally addicted to it.  Some of my favorite pins include pallets.  Pallets made into furniture, accessories, and art.  I have an endless supply of pallets, but have yet to tackle a pallet project.  Soon I hope, because I have a couple awesome Christmas pallet ideas to complete.


I would use different fonts, but love the idea.
This one will go on a white washed pallet, but santa will be painted in red.
I'm a pretty creative person, but Pinterest gets the creative juices flowing and sometimes the ideas are too awesome not to recreate. 

I have a co-worker who also likes pallets and Pinterest, but she is a true artist.  (I am writing about her without her permission, let's hope she doesn't mind.)   She has done some of the coolest art on pallets.:





 

The phone dial is my absolute favorite!  If I had a place to hang it, I would buy it immediately.  Oh, and the picture behind the phone dial is her art too.
 
She also did the owl, just not on a pallet.  So cute.

2 comments:

  1. If you are local, and like her stuff let me know. She has done some commissioned pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the painted pallets!! I wonder if she’d sell the boat one?

    ReplyDelete